To get your event approved and into our calendars as fast as possible, follow these simple steps when submitting:
- • Include all requested information, including locations, and contact information.
- • Write a detailed and complete description. What you put in is what people will read. The more information you give them, the more likely they are to come to your event.
- • Use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, and do not type in all caps.
- • Submit only specific events the public can attend. Generic ‘open for business’ events, and ‘open registration’ events will not be approved.
- • For Bands: Please include the music genre (rock, jazz, country, etc.) for your band’s music in the short description. The style of our music event listings may change in the Weekend calendar. Unless multiple bands are performing at your show, use your band name as the headline.
- • Select only one category that best describes your event. If you select multiple categories, only one will be allowed to be approved.
- • All calendar items run in print as space permits.
- • Complete and acceptable events will be posted online within two business days.
- 10 a.m. Tuesday for Thursday Weekend calendar.
- 2 p.m. Tuesday for Monday Week Ahead calendar.
- 10 a.m. the third Friday of the month for the Month Ahead calendar.
- 10 a.m. the last Wednesday of the month for the Business calendar.